Rapid COVID-19 Testing experts
"These devices can help identify people who have high levels of virus who do not have symptoms and would not otherwise be coming forward for a test"
"These tests can reliably be used to detect individuals with the virus that we would not otherwise be able to find" GOV.UK
Why consider workplace testing?
- Numerous factories and workplaces have needed to close due to mass COVID-19 outbreaks
- This means sudden unplanned closures, reactive mass testing, expensive deep cleaning and having to wait for Public Health body clearance before restarting operations
- This can happen because upto 30% of people infected with COVID-19 don't show symptoms
- Some infected people never have symptoms
- An asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic employee may infect others at work unknowingly
- By the time one of the infected employees develops symptoms, self-isolates, requests and waits for an NHS test, waits for the result, it could be well over 10 days since infection.
- By regular testing you have the opportunity to detect the initial case much earlier and break the chain of transmission
- Keeping your business running and employees safe