We offer group briefings facilitated by health care professionals who are experienced in women's health, covering:
- Understanding and managing the perimenopause, menopause and post menopause.
- Recognising the signs / symptoms of menopause and seeking support.
- Physical and mental symptoms and, more importantly, effective ways to manage these symptoms.
- We can help employers and employees navigate how to access healthcare, resources and support.
- We can discuss menopause in the work place.
- HRT - risks, benefits and types of HRT.
- Menopause and mental health.
- Sexual health and the menopause.
- Alternatives to HRT.
- Menopause myth busting.
- Well-Woman Consultations to review medical history, check general health, provide advice and recommend management and treatment on an individual basis. These consultations can be offered onsite if a suitable space is available or via confidential telephone / video consultation.
- Laboratory blood tests can be organised onsite or locally to employees, as can any ongoing referrals using private health insurance providers.
- Follow up consultations to review symptoms, ongoing management and review of medications if needed.
Use our contact form and we can arrange a free, no commitment discussion to find out your organisations needs.