Hormone Health talks
How hormones affect the body and what can be mitigated
- The impact of peri menopause, menopause and post menopause
- Myth busting about HRT
- Cancers, HRT and alternative therapies
- Hormone replacement therapy and the microbiome
- Hormones and the workplace
- Making informed choices with regards to short, medium and long term hormone health
HR Directors' Workshop
- Understanding and managing the perimenopause, menopause and post menopause.
- Recognising the signs / symptoms of menopause and seeking support.
- Physical and mental symptoms and, more importantly, effective ways to manage these symptoms.
- How to help employers and employees navigate how to access healthcare, resources and support.
- Menopause in the work place.
- HRT - risks, benefits and types of HRT.
- Menopause and mental health.
- Sexual health and the menopause.
- Alternatives to HRT.
- Menopause myth busting.
Additional event information
Light refreshments will be provided
Please contact Melanie at Thrive4Life for further event information email@example.com
For onsite services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org